Hourly consultative services are best suited for investors looking for an isolated analysis or directional advice.
Although certain instances may require the development of a comprehensive financial plan, there are many cases where only situational financial guidance is needed.
Fee-only financial advisor with a fiduciary duty
Darrow is a fee-only registered investment advisor. This means that we do not sell any products or receive commissions; and we have a fiduciary duty to make recommendations that are only in the best interest of our clients. Whether you are an hourly client or a wealth management client, our standards remain the same.
Common Topics for Hourly Guidance or Analysis
- Portfolio risk analysis
- Inheritance planning and investing windfall funds
- Asset allocation
- Education and college planning
- Retirement planning and needs analysis
- Major purchases
- Debt management
- IRA vs. Roth IRA benefit analysis
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Equity-based compensation
- Diversification strategies
For more information on hourly financial consultations, please complete the form below and an advisor will contact you to discuss your needs.