How Can a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional help you?
No matter what life brings, the wealth advisors at Darrow are here to help. The Darrow Private Wealth Management Program offers a complete solution to individual investment management and financial advisory needs. Some of the most common planning questions we advise clients on are situational and event-driven.
Ongoing Personal Financial Advisory Services from a CFP® Professional
We don’t know what we don’t know. If you are only receiving guidance from a financial advisor when you reach out with a question, how can you be sure nothing will fall through the cracks?
Your financial life will change over time. We’re here to help you manage it.
This is not an exhaustive list of our services, please contact a wealth management advisor to discuss your personal situation. Common questions and support areas:
Home Buying and Real Estate
- Mortgage and financing options including early payoff and using home equity
- Vacation homes, rental or investment property, and downsizing
- Insurance and asset protection
- Changes in your life that require modifications to your investment strategy
- Investing a windfall
- Job transition
- Getting married or divorced
- Inheritance planning and investing
Stock Options and Executive Benefits
- Stock option planning
- Review benefit package
- Spousal benefits and other considerations for same-sex couples
- Unexpected job loss or early retirement
- Employer retirement plans for small business owners
- Strategies to avoid probate
- Asset titling
- Trust selection and administration
- Insurance coverage analysis (life, disability, long-term care)
- Titling of accounts and assets
- Marriage and divorce considerations
Charity and Gifting
- Charitable giving
- Trusts as a charitable vehicle
- Gifting strategies (e.g. cash or stocks)
- Caring for elder parents or disabled spouse
- Qualifying for Medicaid
- Inheritance planning and wealth transfer strategies
College and Family Planning
- Saving for college
- Using a 529 plan
- Private school affordability
- Major purchase goals and saving strategies for bonus income or stock options
- Debt management
- Cash flow management, planning, and projections
Based in Boston with Clients Across the U.S.
Darrow Wealth Management is a financial advisor in the Boston area. As a SEC-registered investment advisor, we offer comprehensive wealth management and investment management for clients locally in Boston, MA and Needham, MA and across the country.
Fee-Only Financial Advisor
As a fee-only financial advisor, we do not sell securities, investment products, or receive commissions or compensation from 3rd parties.
Working in Your Best Interest as a Fiduciary Investment Advisor
A fiduciary duty means we are legally bound to act at all times for the sole benefit and interest of our clients. This is the highest act of loyalty, trust and care under the law.
Independent Wealth Management
We are also completely independent, so you don’t have to worry about fund family allegiances or other corporate actions that could distance us from our clients.
Wealth and Asset Management Services
Learn more about working with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
In 1987, we began helping individuals and families invest in their future. Now a predominantly female-run second generation family business, we are proud to have the opportunity to help multiple generations of families in the community achieve their wealth and lifestyle goals.