Ongoing Financial Advice from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
No matter what life brings, the wealth advisors at Darrow are here to help. The Darrow Private Wealth Management Program offers a complete solution to individual investment management and financial advisory needs. Some of the most common planning questions we advise clients on are situational and event-driven.
We proactively reach out to clients every 6 months to help ensure nothing falls through the cracks. Further, all wealth management clients are encouraged to contact us any time they have a question or a change in their situation.
Your financial life will change over time. We’re here to help you manage it.
Home Buying and Real Estate
- Mortgage and financing options including early payoff and using home equity
- Vacation homes, rental or investment property, and downsizing
- Insurance and asset protection
- Changes in your life that require modifications to your investment strategy
- Consolidating old retirement plans
- Job transition
- Getting married or divorced
- Inheritance planning and investing
Executive Compensation and Benefits
- Equity-based compensation and stock options
- Review benefit package
- Spousal benefits and other considerations for same-sex couples
- Unexpected job loss or early retirement
- Determining the optimal contribution level to deferred compensation plans or cash balance plans (for business owners and partners)
- Strategies to avoid probate
- Asset titling
- Trust selection and administration
- How changes to laws (e.g. the Secure Act) may impact your financial situation and estate plan
- Insurance coverage analysis (life, disability, long-term care)
- Titling of accounts and assets
- Marriage and divorce considerations
Charity and Gifting
- Charitable giving
- Trusts as a charitable vehicle
- Gifting strategies (e.g. cash or stocks)
- Caring for elder parents or disabled spouse
- Qualifying for Medicaid
- Inheritance planning and wealth transfer strategies
College and Family Planning
- Saving for college
- Using a 529 plan
- Private school affordability
- Major purchase goals and saving strategies for bonus income or stock options
- Debt management
- Cash flow management, planning, and projections
Ongoing Financial Advisory Support is a Critical Part of Building and Protecting Your Wealth
We don’t know what we don’t know. If you are only receiving guidance from a financial advisor when you reach out with a question, how can you be sure nothing will fall through the cracks?
As a fee-only financial advisor, we do not sell securities, investment products, or receive commissions or compensation from 3rd parties.
Fiduciary Duty to Always Act in Your Best Interest
A fiduciary duty means we are legally bound to act at all times for the sole benefit and interest of our clients. This is the highest act of loyalty, trust and care under the law.
We are also completely independent, so you don’t have to worry about fund family allegiances or other corporate actions that could distance us from our clients.
Private Wealth Management at Darrow Wealth Management
- Investment management
- Financial advisory support
- Retirement planning
- Tax-minded guidance
- Proactive support and ongoing review meetings
- Financial modeling
- Situational Counsel as unexpected changes occur