Wealth Management for Doctors, Physicians and Dentists
Darrow Wealth Management has served the medical community with comprehensive fee-only financial advisory services for many years.
We recognize that uncertain market and economic conditions, combined with dramatic changes in the medical profession, have presented physicians with daunting challenges regarding investment, retirement, and estate options.
Strategic financial planning for medical professionals
Our wealth management strategy for dentists, physicians, surgeons, doctors is based on understanding the client’s needs and plans, and then developing a strategy that strives to help pursue your retirement and estate goals successfully. Physicians particularly want more than just money management. They want and need a true solution to their wealth management plans that goes way beyond “stock picking”.
Wealth and Asset Management for Doctors and Medical Professionals
Financial Advisor for doctors, dentists, and medical professionals
While every situation will be unique, there are a number of situations we frequently work to help our clients in medicine and healthcare plan for or address:
- Consolidate old 401(k) or 403(b) plans and other investments accounts at one institution with a unified investment strategy
- Evaluate options to tackle student loan debt
- Review a benefit package and discuss pros and cons of participation in certain programs
- Retirement planning and income projections during retirement
- Discuss best uses of extra cash
- Asset protection strategies
- Simplifying and organizing your financial life with a cohesive financial and investment strategy
- College planning and education savings goals
- Managing retirement plans at work
- Evaluating your insurance coverage such as life, disability, umbrella liability
- Financial modeling
- Tax-efficient investing and planning
- Estate planning considerations
Fee-Only Financial Advisor
Our clients are looking for an advisor – not a stock broker. As a fee-only financial advisor, we do not sell securities, investment products, or receive commissions.
Fiduciary Duty as a Registered Investment Advisor
As a fiduciary and registered investment advisor, we are legally bound to act at all times for the sole benefit and interest of our clients. This is the highest act of loyalty, trust and care as established by law.
Independent Wealth Management
We are also completely independent, so you don’t have to worry about fund family allegiances or other corporate actions that could distance us from our clients.