Comprehensive private wealth and asset management
By integrating financial planning with investment management and ongoing advisory counsel, our wealth management program aims to help ensure our clients have the freedom to enjoy their success without concern about where they stand financially, no matter what the future brings.
The Darrow team of financial advisors has the experience, skills, and resources to offer our clients a breadth of wealth management services and solutions to meet each client’s unique financial needs. As your financial advisor, we will centralize the components of your custom wealth strategy by being the single point of contact to ensure client financial decisions are well-integrated with their lifestyle decisions.
The Darrow Private Wealth Management program offers clients a complete solution to their asset management and comprehensive financial planning needs. As fee-only financial advisors we do not sell any products or receive commissions, giving you the security of knowing our interests are aligned, every step of the way.
What can a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional help you with?
We’ve seen a lot since 1987, but we know that you can’t always plan for everything. Life is sure to bring surprises – both good and bad. However, there are a number of situations we frequently work to help clients plan for or address.
- Where do I stand financially today and for retirement
- Paying for unexpected medical expenses, home repairs, or dependent adults or children
- How to invest extra cash or a windfall from an inheritance or sale of a business
- Reducing the investment risk of a concentrated stock position or undiversified portfolio
- Leaving a legacy to your family or a charity
- Buying a home, refinancing, using home equity
- Managing stock options, deferred compensation, stock appreciation rights, and other forms of equity compensation
- Navigating a severance package after being unexpectedly laid off
- Drafting and maintaining current estate planning documents
- Simplifying and organizing your financial life with a cohesive financial and investment strategy
- Caring for aging parents
- Managing retirement plans at work and taking advantage of employee benefit plans
- Downsizing or moving to a nursing home or assisted care facility
- Ongoing investment management from a fiduciary and fee-only financial advisor
- Evaluating your insurance coverage such as life and disability
- Working to help clients limit unnecessary exposure in the market by emphasizing diversification, discipline, and patience
- Saving strategies to make the best use of cash flows and income
- Financial modeling and projections
- Tax-efficient investing and planning with tax consequences in mind
- Education planning and saving for college