Retirement Wealth Advisors
Because you’ve been waiting your whole life for this. Whether you are a few decades away from retirement or just a few months, the Darrow team of retirement advisors can help provide the guidance you need to be retirement-ready.
Retirement Planning Program
- Creating an income stream during retirement
- Navigating payout options for a pension or other deferred compensation
- Review of current savings and investment strategy
- Develop recommendations aligned with your goals
- Roth IRA conversion analysis
- What-if analysis (e.g. early retirement)
- Projected cash flows in retirement
- Tax-efficient withdrawal strategies in retirement
- Social Security strategies
- Impact of required minimum distributions (RMDs) on your tax situation
- Optimizing 401(k) and IRA distributions to reduce tax impact
- Medicare and long-term care insurance
Planning for retirement isn’t just about finances. Our team of retirement wealth advisors will take a consultative approach to help walk you through the various other considerations that may arise before or during retirement.
Common Questions for Retirement Advisors
- Where should I retire? When should I retire?
- How will I fill my days?
- Can I afford to retire with the lifestyle I want?
- How will I pay for assisted living or a nursing home for me or my spouse?
- Where can I get health insurance before Medicare?
- What if I want to work during retirement?
- Should I downsize?
Depending on the topic and level of detail required, a comprehensive financial plan may needed for the analysis.