Financial Modeling and Retirement Projections
Comprehensive Financial Planning and Modeling
At Darrow, all of our financial models are developed in conjunction with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. We are also a fee-only registered investment advisor. This means that we do not sell any products or receive commissions; and we have a fiduciary duty to make recommendations that are only in the best interest of our clients.
Build Your Custom Financial Model
Common topics for analysis may include:
- Retirement income planning projections
- Education and college planning including saving strategies with 529 plans
- Major purchase objectives (e.g. home purchase and financing options)
- Asset allocation and investment management to balance risk and reward
- Investment opportunities for excess cash, an inheritance, or windfall from a sudden wealth liquidity event
- Withdrawal strategies in retirement
- Stock options and equity compensation
- Income tax planning strategies and tax projections
- Disability and survivor income
- Social Security timing and maximization
- Long-term care
- Legacy goals
- Business planning (e.g. starting a business, selling a company)
- Life insurance coverage
- What-if scenario analysis (e.g. annual income to retire at age 60 vs 65, buying a second home or rental property, etc.)
Financial Models also include:
- Detailed recommendations based on the analysis
- Cash flow projections
- Net worth projections
- Monte Carlo analysis of goal attainment
Stress testing your financial plan
To help assess the feasibility of your retirement and financial goals, we develop a comprehensive financial model to include pre-retirement income and expenses, anticipated living expenses in retirement, contributions to investment accounts, projected Social Security benefits, taxes, life expectancy, inflation, etc. Detailed assumptions about the standard deviation and average expected annual return are added to the plan at the account level.
Stress testing a financial plan and retirement projections can help investors feel more confident in the likelihood they won’t run out of money under different conditions in the financial markets. Learn more.
Darrow Wealth Management does not provide tax and/or legal advice. Certain circumstances may require us to coordinate with your qualified tax and/or legal advisor.
Fee-Only Financial AdvisorAs a fee-only financial advisor, we do not sell securities, investment products, or receive commissions or compensation from 3rd parties.
Fiduciary Investment AdvisorA fiduciary duty means we are legally bound to act at all times for the sole benefit and interest of our clients. This is the highest act of loyalty, trust and care under the law.
Independent Wealth ManagementWe are also completely independent, so you don’t have to worry about fund family allegiances or other corporate actions that could distance us from our clients.
Established in since 1987
In 1987, we began helping individuals and families invest in their future. Now a second generation family business, we are proud to have the opportunity to help multiple generations of families in the community achieve their wealth goals.
As a SEC-registered investment advisor, we offer comprehensive financial planning and investment management for clients locally in greater Boston and across the country, from Florida to California.
This often enables us to maintain our longstanding relationships as clients move or retire. To learn more about our asset management and financial planning services, please contact us today.
Wealth Management Services
Learn more about working with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
Financial Modeling and Retirement Projections Related Articles
The IRS has released the 2024 contribution limits for retirement plans and other cost-of-living adjustments. Also, the 2024 income tax brackets and long-term capital gains